In some few hours I will be on my way to Orlando International airport and on my way home to Denmark!
Wauw, Im taking a deab breat, the tears are runing and WAUW! It has been a year with a lot of experience. Good and bad, but I have choosen to leave the bad ones over here and only take the good ones with me back to Denmark! Here are some of the good ones:
- I have been in NYC every weekend for 5 month
- Celebrated New Years eve in the streets of NYC
- Moved from New Jersey to Orlando to a new hostfamily
- Had visit from Denmark by my parents, nabours, best friend & my cousin and his girlfriend
- Got a new tattoo
- I Skydived
- Been in: Houston (to celebrate christmas with my bigbrother), Kansas City, Nebraska, North Carolina, Fort Laurderdale, Miami and Longboat Key
- Ate a bunch of cupcakes, donuts, Hot tamales, american junkfood etc.
- Drinked a lot of Star Bucks
- Did a lot of shopping
- Danced my ass of in the streets of NYC and Downtown Orlando
- Met a lot of great people from all over the world
- Got a new family <3
I think there is only few things left to say!
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT YEAR – Im teared up with a big huge wonderful american smile because do you know what ?
I FREAKING FUCKING DID IT